Everything in Between + From Lost to the Desert
Sunday Jul 28 07:00 PM
Sunday Aug 04 01:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $10.00
General Admission: $12.00
About the Film:
Part of Honolulu Surf Film Festival 2019.
A pairing of epic surf trips and the shenanigans that ensue.
Everything in Between
Directed by Andrea Coleman. 2019. USA. 38 min.
Follow surfers Andy Nieblas, Makala Smith, Kyle Perez and Hallie Rohr as they cruise through Peru in search of swells and epic adventures.
From Lost to the Desert
Directed by Chechu Pajares. 2018. Spain. 24 min.
A dream team of Spanish surfers search for waves in Morocco and the Western Sahara.
- Surf Cinema Nugs 2019
- Thank You Mother
- Board Shorts
- Heavy Water
- Rising Tide with Zak Noyle
- Family Film Sunday: Johnny T…
- PAIGE + TROUBLE: The Lisa An…
- Coldwater Journal
- Time Well Spent
- Everything in Between + From…
- Transcending Waves | La Ola …
- The Endless Summer II–25th A…
- In Dancing Days of Dawn
- Beyond the Noise + EOS
- Gun Ho!
- Opening Night: The Shiny Shr…
- Just Friends (Gewoon Vrienden)
- APQFFA Spotlight Film: House…
- Women’s/Queer Shorts Showcase
- Fireflies (Luciernagas)
- Gay Chorus Deep South
- Wild (Sauvage)
- The Garden Left Behind
- Women’s Centerpiece Film: Vi…
- Men’s Centerpiece Film: Gian…
- Before You Know It
- Tell It to the Bees
- Deep in Vogue
- Closing Night: Papi Chulo
- APQFFA Shorts Showcase 2019
- Men’s Shorts Showcase
- An Almost Ordinary Summer (C…
- World Premiere/Festival Fina…